Introduction..

A shopaholic turns to a blogger, called Zyro.  Founder of LOVEABOX - a mystery beauty box available monthly in limited quantities. I'm an animal lover (or more to a cat lover? :D)  and a gamer. As someone who always do her researches first before purchasing any products, my main purpose of blogging is to share more informations to help people out there before making their purchases. I can speak three languages comfortably English, Japanese and Malay language. Some of you might know me as Skinfoodian from my other blog on Tumblr.



# My skin type 

I've a combination skin which is oily on the forehead, T-zone area and dry cheeks. I get pimples easily if I'm using the wrong products (too moisturizing or allergic to certain ingredients) or if I don't take a proper care of it. My skin is easily scarred too. 



CONTACT/SPONSORSHIP > For any questions or sponsorship, mail me at zyrooo@hotmail.com