{ REVIEW } Skinfood Let's Fresh Yogurt Cleansing Foam & Skinfood Let's Mousse Cheese Cleansing Foam


Not long ago Skinfood launched delectable looking but not edible cleansing line which Yogurt, Cheese and Milk cleansers are included in the line. If you guys realized, a lot of companies are using cheese to promote their products recently! Most of you probably are already introduced to cheese cream (Mizon is probably the first Korean brand that I know uses cheese in their cream and recently Tony Moly introduced their cheese cream too) but this time Skinfood includes cheese as one of the ingredients in their cleanser. Some of you might not like the idea of using cheese on your face but not me! lol. I find it interesting and since I really like cheese to be in my food (I'm eating my fries with a cheese dip right as I'm writing this review lol) so I don't mind having it in my skincare products too. Meanwhile Yogurt and Milk in skincare products on the other hand are not something we're not familiar with.

There are total of five products of the Let's Cleansing line. Let's Fresh for Yogurt, Let's Milky for Milk and Let's Mousse for Cheese. Let's Milky Milk on the other hand is available in three types which are the cleansing foam, bubble cleanser and lastly a hand cleanser. I decided to get the Let's Milky in bubble cleanser type for myself instead of the cleansing foam and I'll be reviewing it later. Today I've decided to review both Yogurt and Cheese cleansing foam together because honestly there isn't much difference for both of them except the scent and supposedly different benefits.

....... 


PRODUCT INFO



 { NAME } Skinfood Let's Fresh Yogurt Cleansing Foam 
 { Descriptions } A fresh complexion! A rich, milky cleansing foam with the texture of yogurt to remove excessive sebum and keratin for a smoother complexion. Skin is left fresh and clean without a lingering tightness. Yogurt: This mineral and vitamin rich milk product has excellent hydrating properties and has been used as a natural cosmetic ingredient since ancient times.
 { Directions } Dispense product in palms and lather with water. Massage gently on face and rinse off with lukewarm water.
 { Net Wt. & Price } 130 ml for ₩ 7,000  { Net Wt. & Price } 250 ml for ₩ 10,000



 { NAME } Skinfood Let's Mousse Cheese Cleansing Foam
 { Descriptions } A moisturized complexion! A dense cleansing foam with deep cleansing properties to remove impurities and excess keratin without a lingering tightness. Cheese: This calcium and vitamin rich milk product helps keep skin nourished and healthy. Milk proteins and lipids hydrate and moisturize for a radiant complexion.
 { Directions } Dispense product in palms and lather with water. Massage gently on face and rinse off with lukewarm water.
     { Net Wt. & Price } 130 ml for ₩ 7,000  { Net Wt. & Price } 250 ml for ₩ 10,000

.......

PACKAGING


Skinfood Let's cleansing line comes in normal size and jumbo size. Mine is in the normal size and both packaging for normal and jumbo is the same. The packaging is very simple and straight-forward yet still adorable. It's made by plastic and the color play the vital role in the packaging as it's there to make a different between Milk, Yogurt and Cheese. I would say the packaging is lovely but it's not the wow factor of the product. Light pink hue is used to indicate Yogurt, Yellow for cheese and finally blue to indicate Milk for the packaging.


The cleanser doesn't come in a box and it come wrapped in a hard plastic with a tear part on the side instead. There's no english descriptions at all and you can see your manufacturing date on the back. 


This is how the caps look like. 


Star-shaped! How cute! haha. It's sealed to prevent unwanted leaking during shipping! :)


This is how the cap looks like after usage. At first it's easy to control the amount of cleanser that you want but as time goes by it's kinda hard to control it. I share the cleansers with my mom and both of us often have trouble on getting the right amount of the cleanser. We often ended up with too much cleanser or the cleanser just flew and stuck on the wall, mirror or everywhere else lol. It's hard to explain but it's unlike other cleanser tubes I've used previously. The tube is quite soft, it's easy to squeeze and that lead to too much of the product coming out of the tube. Because of that the cap is usually a mess too. 

.......

SCENT


  • Yogurt smells super nice! Both me and my mom love the scent so much. It doesn't smell too strong and as I'm not good at describing scent I can't really describes it well but I think it has floral scent with a hint of baby scent (my favorite scent!). 
  • Cheese doesn't smell that much different from Yogurt but it's much more subtle (I can't even tell what it smells like unless I sniff really hard to figure it out but even so I still can't really tell lol) . It's weaker than yogurt. My mom and I like yogurt better than cheese. 

.......

INGREDIENTS TALK


I wanted to talk about the ingredients after a long time not doing (since my latest reviews are lip products) but too bad I can't find the ingredients list in English... I'm really sorry guys. D: 

.......

TEXTURE.CONSISTENCY.FORMULA




The texture is just like most cleansing foams you can find. It's the usual thick rich cream type of texture and consistency and is white in color. It cleanses my skin well without leaving any tightness and leaves my skin with a slight moisture afterwards. 

.......

CLEANSING TEST 

I didn't realize I used waterproof eyeliner for the picture above until I was like why this is so hard to erase? lol
it removes normal eyeliner decently too. 
Overall both of them do a great job on cleansing enough to remove my foundations, lipsticks even eyeliners decently albeit it might leaves some residue sometimes (but I've no problem with it at all because it's a cleanser and not a make-up remover). 

.......


WHAT'S MY OPINION?

Nothing extraordinary, it's just like most cleansers you can find out there but it's a good cleanser nevertheless since it doesn't dry out my skin because I can still feel moisture left on my skin afterwards. I really like Yogurt version because of the scent! Cheese on the other hand has a more subtle scent than Yogurt and both of them aren't really that different except their scents and functions. Yogurt is more suitable for oily skin and Cheese is more for dry skin. Cheese will leaves your skin with slightly more moisture than Yogurt does. 

PROS

1. Cleanses well!
2. Doesn't dry out my skin. 
3. Can still feel the moisture after cleansing. 
4. Nice scent (at least for me and my mom, lol. Cheese has a subtle scent than Yogurt.) 
5. Adorable packaging. 
6. Comes in different types (Yogurt, Cheese and Milk)
7. Available in two different size (normal version and jumbo version)

CONS

1. The tube is soft making it's hard to control the amount of cleanser after few usage. 
2. Hard to control the amount of cleanser lead to a messy tube especially around the cap. 


>> What do you think of having cheese as one of the ingredients in your skincare? Do you find it is slightly disgusting to use like some of my friends do? Will you try a product with cheese in it? Leave a comment below to let me know and thanks for reading! Have a nice day! 


 BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ 












No comments:

Post a Comment