Unboxing } Major B!



Major B is a newly launched online store based in Malaysia and was founded in 2016 by Kristi! I'm introduced to Major B thanks to Mira from Lemieletlavanille! She posted pictures of the box and of course the box is what got me attracted! haha. After that I just kept asking Mira this and that about the box (I'm so sorry for the so many questions!) and finally placed my order. If you want to know in details how to make an order with them, I reckon you check out Mira's detailed blog post about Major B here.

I placed my order on January 14th and received the box on January 18th. It's stated on their website that all orders will be shipped out within 1-3 working days during working days and hours except Malaysia Public Holidays. 
On the other hand, the box is very lovely. Major B decided to use mint green as their main hue! The box is very sturdy too. When I open my box I can see my invoice is included inside too. Please take note that you will only get this box for order over RM200 after February.


Yay! Happiness unlocked! Haha. Happiness unlocked indeed! So are you wondering what I got for myself? Shall we see what are inside of the box?



I got myself three Aritaum Fresh Power Essence Pouch Pack for Soothing, Peeling and Tightening and 


I got one free extra mask from Innisfree with Skinfood Premium Tomato Whitening Toner, Emulsion and Cream in sample form!


and finally I decided to get myself the Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin Care Set! I initially wanted to get the Essence set but it's already sold out by the time I wanted to make my purchase :( 
So far I believe they're only taking orders from Malaysian customers and the products they offer on their website are still limited too (I believe it's because the website is still new and I can see that they still add new products on their website!) but maybe one day Major B will ship internationally when they get bigger! If you're currently residing in Malaysia, check out Major B to Major in Beauty!
Check out their website here ;


Stay tuned for the reviews! If you have any products you want me to review first, do let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

 BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM TWITTER | FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ 




No comments:

Post a Comment