{ REVIEW } Aritaum Fresh Power Essence Pouch Pack (Peeling | Tightening | Soothing)


Am I the only one who wasn't that familiar with mask in a pouch type of packaging? I was first introduced to mask in pouch packaging in 2014 (tbh I couldn't remember the year so I went through my old blog post and found the year, haha) through Gloria from Gloriausdays. She sent me the mask along with some other items for Christmas and we talked to each other as I opened the package I got from her. When I saw the mask, I was like "oh what is this? Is it a drink?" lolol then she was like "oh no, that's a mask LOL".. okay that was rather embarrassing, haha. 


I'm not sure but from promotional picture I found above, there are total of 5 different types of mask but then I saw different types such as collagen, honey and so on too. I think they are probably added later so they're not on the promotional picture above. There are total 10 types of mask available now for you to choose which is Soothing, Tightening, Moisture, Whitening, Peeling, WrinkleHoney, Bamboo Charcoal, Mugwort and Collagen.

PRODUCT INFO





{ Name } Aritaum Fresh Power Essence Pouch Pack Soothing
{ Descriptions } Aloe+tea tree+calendula ingredient sooth red skin. Sleeping pack with fresh absorption. (cr. koreadepart) 
{ Directions } 1. After face wash at night, apply at the last step of basic care and leave it for 10 minute for absorption. 2. Do not wash your face and sleep. Wash your face in the morning.
{ Net Wt. } 10ml.
{ Price } ₩ 1,000




{ Name }
 Aritaum Fresh Power Essence Pouch Pack Peeling
{ Descriptions } Apple ingredient+AHA ingredient remove dead skin cell. Sleeping pack with shape memory gel jelly texture. (cr. koreadepart)
{ Directions } 1. After face wash at night, apply at the last step of basic care and leave it for 10 minute for absorption. 2. Do not wash your face and sleep. Wash your face in the morning.
{ Net Wt. } 10ml.
{ Price } ₩ 1,000




{ Name } Aritaum Fresh Power Essence Pouch Pack Tightening 

{ Descriptions } White clay+mud remove black head and sebum for pore care. Wash off pack with creamy mud texture. 
(cr. koreadepart)
{ Directions } 1. After face wash at night, apply at the last step of basic care and leave it for 10 minute for absorption. 2. wash off with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
{ Net Wt. } 10ml.
{ Price } ₩ 1,000

.......

PACKAGING


If it's not for the packaging, I won't buy this mask! I hope there will be more masks in this kind of packaging in the future. Not sure if it's available in your country but there's this Ribena drink that have the same kind of packaging here that's why I initially thought that it's a drink when I received the mask from Gloria, lol. Anyway the mask comes in a pouch packaging with a screw cap on top. Different type of masks come in different colors. The design is very simple and straightforward. There's no English descriptions at the back of the packaging, just in Korean words. You can see the manufacturing date at the back on the bottom part of the pouch.

Twist to open, then enjoy your drink! loljk. Don't drink it!

You don't need to scoop out the product out anymore! No more hygiene issue if you're lazy to use spatula to scoop the product out! Just press the pouch to get the mask out! :) Isn't that really convenient though? As for me, I totally like the pouch idea! 


.......

SCENT

  • Soothing has a subtle scent and it isn't something unpleasant. I've smelled something like this before but I can't really remember what. lol. 
  • Peeling smells great! I like the scent of peeling the most! It has a very obvious apple scent but it's a pleasant scent so I like it a lot. The scent dissipates by time but you can still smell it.
  • Tightening smells just like most clay masks do. Idk how to explain but it kinda smells earthy? haha.

.......

TEXTURE.CONSISTENCY.FORMULA

Soothing has a very lightweight texture with clear gel-like of consistency and it feels very comfortable on skin as if you're not using any mask at all. It has a slightly cooling effect when you first applies it. 
Tightening has the same texture like most clay masks are but it's more lightweight and has a creamier consistency than most clay masks are. It particularly reminds me of Etude House Wonder Pore White Clay Clear but creamier. Etude House Wonder Pore White Clay Clear has quite obvious cooling effect meanwhile Tightening I can only feel it has slightly cooling effect on certain parts of my face. Tightening doesn't dry out and harden your skin like some clay masks do so you'll be able to talk and smile normally like you do. 
Peeling has opaque gel-like consistency and because of the lightweight texture it has, it's very comfortable on skin too.

WHAT'S MY OPINION?

All of them just give me a mediocre results, nothing special. For Soothing and Peeling, I woke up with just slightly smoother skin texture but the effect only lasted for awhile. Tightening.. I couldn't see any tightening effect nor does it made my skin less oily. All of them didn't break me out but I feel like that's all? It's the same like I'm using nothing at all. I can't really feel or see the after effects. Albeit I'm not sure if they're only like this to my skin but yeah that's how the three masks performed to my skin. Well since they're sleeping pack, I was only expecting to wake up with smoother and slightly more moisturized skin and didn't expect for more but yeah I guess even that they're still disappointing for me. So far I only like Peeling because of the scent but that's it, only because of the scent lol. Hmm, the good things about these masks are probably how they're all lightweight and comfortable on skin also not to forget the pouch packaging. Depending on how thick you're applying, the mask can be used for 3-4 times or more if you apply it very thinly. It's too bad that I can't find the ingredients list :( 


PROS 

1. Innovative packaging.
2. Lightweight texture ; comfortable on skin.
3. All of them don't break me out.
4. Available in 10 types to cater your skin needs.
5. Peeling has a nice apple scent!
6. One pouch can be used 3-4 times (depending on how thick you're applying.)


CONS

1. Mediocre results ; can't really see how they performed on my skin. It's like I'm using nothing at all.


✧ What do you think of mask in a pouch? Do you find it convenient like me too? Would you give this mask a try? Leave a comment below! Thank you for reading! :> 




 BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ 







No comments:

Post a Comment