{ UNBOXING } PONY EFFECT x MEMEBOX & Ettang Modeling Take-Out Cup Pack

Pony Effect, memebox, Pony x memebox, ettang, ettang modeling take-out cup pack, modeling mask, modeling pack, rubber mask, pony, unboxing, pony effect seoul, makeups, makeup, make up, eyeshadows, foundation, powder pact, masks

Hi guys! This will be a short post on my experience purchasing Pony's products from Memebox. This is actually the first time I'm purchasing from Memebox but it's not like I directly purchased from them because sadly they don't ship to Malaysia :( I got my Pony Effect's items from Memebox through Gmarket and I'm really glad that Memebox is actually on Gmarket too. I wish Memebox will put more products on their Gmarket or they will ship internationally too. I was really excited when I received my package from Gmarket because of Pony Effect



Just look at the purple box with PONY EFFECT printed on it! It's just so pretty, lol. 

Pony Effect, memebox, Pony x memebox, ettang, ettang modeling take-out cup pack, modeling mask, modeling pack, rubber mask, pony, unboxing, pony effect seoul, makeups, makeup, make up, eyeshadows, foundation, powder pact, masks

My items come in ziplock bags with Pony Effect once again printed on it.. I swear even the ziplock is pretty that I want to keep it. lol.


LOL even the tape has Pony Effect on it.. The items were properly wrapped with bubble wrap!

Pony Effect, memebox, Pony x memebox, ettang, ettang modeling take-out cup pack, modeling mask, modeling pack, rubber mask, pony, unboxing, pony effect seoul, makeups, makeup, make up, eyeshadows, foundation, powder pact, masks

Pony Effect, memebox, Pony x memebox, ettang, ettang modeling take-out cup pack, modeling mask, modeling pack, rubber mask, pony, unboxing, pony effect seoul, makeups, makeup, make up, eyeshadows, foundation, powder pact, masks

and these are what I bought! I got the Powder Pact and the Contouring Master Palette! If these two are good, I think I'll invest more on God Pony's products! Just look at the packagings for Pony's products, I swear they're just too pretty to just look at ;-; MUST BUY. lol. As expected from God Pony. lolol. Pony's magnetic brushes are so pretty (they looks just like Rae Morris' brushes but prettier :x) and I wanted to get it tbh but I'm not sure about the quality so yeah I decided to pass on it. Wanted to get the Everlasting Cushion Foundation but it seems a bit bulky due to the shape lol. The Outfit Velvet Lipstick and Conceptual Eyes Quad are definitely gorgeous but too bad I'm broke and I went a lil bit overboard with shopping last month. :x  I just bought the Outfit Velvet Lipstick & Conceptual Eyes Quad too! OTL. Well in short, I just want to get the whole collection if I can, lol

Pony Effect, memebox, Pony x memebox, ettang, ettang modeling take-out cup pack, modeling mask, modeling pack, rubber mask, pony, unboxing, pony effect seoul, makeups, makeup, make up, eyeshadows, foundation, powder pact, masks

& as I told in my previous review, I actually bought a set of modeling mask! lolol. I'm addicted to modeling mask *-* The packaging is seriously cute! I bought it from Healthhub (here) and the guy working there actually delivered it personally to my house! lol. I wasn't at home that time but my cousin was there so I already told her in advance to help pick up the mask for me instead. She told me how he said post office will be close tomorrow plus he's nearby so he decided to deliver it personally so I could receive it faster, haha. It's really nice to get the item fast! Anyway, can't wait to try these masks out! 

✧ MEMEBOX US here
✧ MEMEBOX @ GMARKET here
✧ Healthhub here
✧ PONY'S Youtube here

Have you tried any products from Pony before? and what do you think of the Ettang Modeling Pack? I find the box is super adorable ;-; Do let me know in the comment section below and thank you for reading! Have a nice day! & stay tuned for my reviews!



 BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ 



No comments:

Post a Comment